Head of Risk
3 days left
- Improve the risk management framework, oversee and manage market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, and other risks inherent in all business activities for the holding company and its subsidiaries to support the achievement of the Group's strategic goals;
- Develop and implement risk management policies, standards and processes;
- Manage Risk Department and promote a sound risk management culture;
- Provide regular/ad hoc risk reports and solutions for risk issues to support senior management decision making;
- University degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines. Holder of FRM or CFA is preferred.
- At least 8 years of market/credit risk management experience at investment bank. Risk management experience in real estate sector is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of global capital markets and products traded, including derivatives and risk management techniques.
- Good track record in people management/leadership role
- Strong presentation and communication skills in fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin)