AVP ( Mergers & Acquisitions Department) (ID:523823)
- Support M&A deals in terms of origination and execution as follows:
- Performing financial valuation analysis such as relative valuation (including comparable valuation, precedent transactions, takeover premia), M&A valuation analysis (including accretion/dilution, synergy value) and fundamental valuation (including DCF modelling, LBO modelling).
- Preparing market and industry analysis.
- Identifying and evaluating potential targets / sellers / investors / buyers.
- Preparation and organization of documents for origination: organisation of PIB (public information booklets) for internal and external use, pitch books to clients, teasers, engagement letters, internal committee approval documents.
- Identifying merits of the M&A transaction when evaluating deals taking into account strategic. business and financial aspects of the entities concerned and the industry(ies) which they operate in
- Participating in live M&A process: coordinating due diligence with legal, accounting and tax consultants, advising on optimal transaction structures, advising clients on negotiation strategy, drafting of correspondences on behalf of clients, and reviewing transaction documents.
- Cooperating and working closely with M&A teams in overseas offices.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Law, Science or Arts.
- CFA is a plus point .
- Relevant working experiences- 1 to 3 years in M&A within banking, financial services industry
- Good at numbers
For interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 •EA Registration No: R1221149 ( Dao Thu Trang)