Dakota Territory Resource Corp. (DTRC) is a gold exploration company based in Lead, South Dakota. DTRC is revitalizing a district scale land position contiguous with one of the largest gold mines in US history. This growth-oriented company is managed by industry leading professionals with outstanding strong successful backgrounds Visit our website to learn more about Dakota Territory Resource Corp https://www.dakotatrc.com/.
Reporting to the President/CEO and CFO, this Investor Relations (IR) position will be responsible for supporting the development of the company’s investor relations strategy and delivery of the strategy to the shareholders and the stakeholders related to the project. The right candidate will prepare all marketing materials and provide market intelligence to the CEO.
This is a full-time position stationed in Vancouver BC but requires US investors and regulatory experience.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Develop investor confidence and trust in the company’s vision and strategy by communicating shareholder value through implementation of industry best practices.
- Create a powerful IR foundation and successful strategy.
- Facilitate a key contact role for existing and prospective investors. Respond to investor inquiries in a timely manner and create a strategy to find new meaningful investors.
- Create and manage all aspects of investor communication and retention with a strong approach and preference towards social media tools.
- Manage broker, analyst and newsletter writer contacts and communication.
- Follow and report market perception and activity to the President and CEO and support board communication in this regard.
- Evaluate and present financial trends, competitive behavior, shareholder issues and other market information that may impact business.
- Oversee and manage related conferences and other events correlated to marketing the company’s strategy and vision. Including but not limited to virtual and in person experiences.
- Maintain and create the company’s investor database, including tracking communication with existing and potential key investors.
Experience and Competence
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent in Business, Finance, Communications, or related degree program.
- Robust knowledge of public markets in Canada and the USA, specifically mining related.
- Working knowledge of regulatory guidelines of a publicly traded company in the USA and Canada.
- Efficiency and strength with Microsoft Office work platform including advanced PowerPoint and Excel Skills.
- Strong technology understanding and its applications to social media outreach.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent communication and social (written and oral) skills.
- Ambitious and creative work ethic, displaying initiative in daily business activities.
- Thrives under pressure and can successfully multitask.
- Exhibit’s confidentiality and appropriate judgement when handling sensitive information
- Competent disposition with the ability to work in a progressive entrepreneurial surrounding as a team player and independently.
Qualified applicants must reside in Vancouver or the surrounding lower mainland. This position will require both in office hours and remote hours.
We are looking forward to connecting with applicants that meet our criteria.