Equity Advisory Sales - Captial Markets
The Capital Markets (CM) team at Goodbody are recruiting for a Equity Advisory Sales position. The CM team have an award-winning Research and Execution capability. Our Advisory sales team leverages this platform to ensure a best-in-class experience for our client base (both Institutional and Corporate customers) through insightful written research across a growing universe of Irish / UK stocks, idea generation, access to a research team of industry experts and access to corporate executive teams.
Interested candidates should have:
- Have a passion for sales and financial markets
- Actively promote and sell a product suite which includes daily updates, written substantive research, analyst access, idea generation, corporate access, and a best-in-class execution service
- Demonstrate an ability for new business development with new & existing relationships and cross-sell other offerings within CM
- Prosper in a highly competitive but collegiate environment, developing strong working relationships with our sales traders, traders, and analysts
- Actively contribute ideas and energy to continuously improve the service and product offering to clients
- Be flexible around the requirement to travel
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications principally Word and Excel
- Bloomberg proficiency
- A willingness to learn internal CRM systems
- A least 5 years' experience working within equity sales, research, corporate finance, corporate broking or portfolio management
- Account management experience selling a firm's products and services
- Series 7 & 63 or a willingness to achieve these qualifications
- Relevant stockbroking and regulatory exams
- CFA Charter holder or willing to sit for it
- Third level qualification not a necessity
The successful candidate should have:
- An aptitude for uncovering the specific needs of clients and servicing them effectively/
- A strong team player with a demonstrable initiative and ability to cross-sell to existing Goodbody relationships and build out further relationships for Capital Markets.
- A proven ability to engage with clients that are outside of your comfort zone.
- A track record of developing revenue generating client relationships.
- A demonstrable ability to generate and convert new business leads into revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills that enable you to be the trusted advisor to clients and an influencer across the CM team.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload in an efficient manner and consistently manage client call lists
- Negotiation and presentation skills
To apply for this role please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Please include responses to the following:
- What is your current salary & expected salary?
- What is your current notice period?
- Are you eligible to work in Ireland?
Closing date to apply for this role is Wednesday, 7th July.
Goodbody has been a strategic advisor to entrepreneurs, families, private and public companies for over 145 years. We are a full service, investment-led business offering wealth management, asset management and investment banking services. How we work is equally important to us. Deeply proud of our heritage and reputation, quality advice and exceptional client service is at the core of our offering. Thanks to the commitment of all our employees Goodbody was recognised as a Great Place to work in 2018 and 2019. If this sounds like a company you'd like to work with, we'd love to hear from you.
Goodbody is an equal opportunities employer.
Please read the Goodbody Recruitment Privacy Notice. By submitting your personal data to us, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree to the use of your personal data in line with this. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
More searches like this
- Brokerage Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Institutional Sales Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder jobs in Full Time