Meritage Portfolio Management, Inc. is seeking an experienced Portfolio Administrator to join our growing firm.
Work closely with our Director of Trading, Portfolio/Relationship Managers, and the Operating Team to:
- Monitor and facilitate portfolio positioning of client cash movement requests of all types.
- Communicate with Portfolio/Relationship Managers on new account funding, existing account deposits and withdrawals, and income cash build-up to ensure timely investment or liquidation of client assets
- Generate general strategy trade allocations, while maintaining specific client parameters
- Assist in trading equities, ETFs and mutual funds
- Use APX and other software tools, to execute internal reports and data requests.
- Communicate directly with clients, outside consultants and partners when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics and/or CFA/CFP preferred
- Five+ years of experience in back/middle financial services, preferably within the Asset Management space
- A clear understanding of investment markets and financial systems
- A natural aptitude for mathematics, analytical thinking, and problem solving
- Ability to exercise independent judgment with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Experienced user of SS&C Advent Software products (APX, Moxy) preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Meritage Portfolio Management is a $2.0+ billion asset management boutique based in the Kansas City metro. It employs a proprietary investment process, which drives a multi-strategy investment platform. It serves institutional and wealth management clients.