Research Analyst/Portfolio Manager - Income Investments
Research Analyst/Portfolio Manager – Income Investments
Employer: Riverbridge Partners, LLC
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Riverbridge was founded in 1987 to deliver investment management that would serve the long-term good of our clients. At Riverbridge, we believe that investing is about more than money. It is about adding enduring value to lives, communities, and the world we are building together—for generations to come. Riverbridge is a $10+B investment firm located in Minneapolis serving institutional and private clients.
Our team seeks to learn and grow every day for our clients, our company, and our fulfillment. Adding value is a continual pursuit and our service mindset guides all we do. We are motivated to actively discern, seek feedback, and test our thinking to push past prescribed pathways.
Riverbridge is looking to add a Research Analyst or Portfolio Manager to contribute to the management of Riverbridge’s income investment portfolios.
In this role you will:
- Provide research coverage of Business Development Company stocks and debt and the closed-end fund investment universe.
- Analyze and recommend other investments (fixed income and funds) for Riverbridge client investment portfolios.
- Provide relative value recommendations between sectors and individual securities.
- In collaboration with relationship managers, provide client asset allocation recommendations.
- Communicate the investment strategy to relationship managers, clients, and prospects.
- Work collaboratively with the investment team, relationship management, and operations to deliver strong performance and exceptional client service.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Have a degree from a 4-year bachelor’s program.
- Have five years of credit analysis experience in investment grade or high yield bonds or loans.
- Have experience in public or private corporate credit analysis.
- Have experience or interest in private client investment management.
- Have strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Are willing to take ownership for outcomes and have a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo.
- Are confident, self-aware, and resilient with a can-do attitude.
- Are adaptable and invigorated by the possibility of change and evolution in a growing company.
- Are a strong team member and leader and enjoy connecting with clients.
Skills you will use and can learn in this role include:
- Financial sector credit and equity analysis.
- Fund analysis of Business Development Companies and closed-end funds.
- Bloomberg Query Language, Python, and advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Portfolio management.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Riverbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors