PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Handling overall product development process includin product conceptualization, offering document drafting, internal/external stakeholders' liaison and regulartory submission.
- Managing, enforcing and maintaining deparmtental processes, procedures and policies.
- Handling product research and analysis, including market intelligence and product performance comparison.
- Ad-hoc product related tasks assigned from time to time.
- At least an Advanced/Hihger/Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in product development (unit trust or PRS).
- Familiar with the regulatory environment of the unit trust industry.
- Strong knowledge in financial investments and wealth manegement.
- Self-starter, independent, resourcesful, detail-oriented and pleasant disposition.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and computerized accounting software.
- Good command in Engmlish, written and spoken.
- CFP or CFA holders will be an added advantage.