Fixed Income Analyst / Trader
RMB Capital Management, LLC is a rapidly growing Chicago-based investment advisory firm with over $9 billion in assets under management. We are seeking an Analyst / Trader to join our Fixed Income team in Milwaukee. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working team player who wants to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Analyze fixed income investments across the investment grade universe
- Perform investment analyses as needed, including portfolio simulations
- Monitor select portfolio holdings and perform fundamental analyses
- Participate in the portfolio construction process, including trade execution
- Support the operational and client service efforts, as needed
- An ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience with fixed income investments at an asset management firm. Candidates should posses:
- Bachelor’s degree, likely related to business or finance
- Progress toward or completion of industry accreditations; CFA preferred
- Proficient use of Bloomberg and Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent team work and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and able to prioritize multiple projects
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion to serve clients
RMB Capital Management, LLC offers a dynamic work environment and competitive compensation and excellent benefits such as:
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sabbatical awards
About RMB Capital
RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. Its businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Headquartered in Chicago, RMB also has offices in Denver; Jackson Hole, Wyo.; Lake Forest, Ill.; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; New York;; St. Joseph, Mich.; and Washington D.C. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.