SAP Finance Treasury Functional Consultant (m/f)
Sobre a vaga
At Technology Delivery Solution – SAP team, as SAP Finance Treasury Functional Consultant, you will gain a unique opportunity to participate in the largest SAP S/4HANA Finance transformation programmes in a multicultural and international environment. As a member of this strategic and growing team, this role will include design and delivery to multiple clients in the treasury and cash management subjects. We will work with you from the outset to develop your technical skills; consulting skills and competences, and you will be given appropriate training to further your technical knowledge of new solutions.
Your key responsibilities
- Design and delivery of the Treasury and Risk Management scope of projects using SAP S/4HANA;
- Work with clients to understand, and document requirements, design new processes and solutions;
- Implement and test, provide demonstrations and support knowledge enablement.
- Prepare and contribute to the process design workshops, definition of business process procedures, system configuration, solution demonstration and gain acceptance from the customer;
- Lead the preparation of test scenarios, end-user documentation, and user manuals;
- Managing delivery of internal solutions;
- Providing SAP support to clients on an ad-hoc basis may be required as a part of the role;
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients;
- Establish professional and trust relationships with customers and staff;
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge;
Skills and attributes for success
- Analytical and detail oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships at all levels;
- Comfortable presenting to external and public audiences;
- Ability to work with external and internal customers to ensure quality of work professionalism and customer satisfaction;
- Flexible in terms of work environment and tasks undertaken;
- Comfortable with multiple client engagements and travel;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to identify new business opportunities;
- Drives own personal development and learning plan;
- Good attention to detail and to detailed tasks;
- Focus on excellence to ensure quality of work.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic education in financial, technological and/or analytical fields of study;
- At least 4 years of professional experience working with SAP;
- Experience of at least 3 project cycles within a consulting role in Treasury and Risk Management solutions;
- Experience in SAP module configuration;
- Understanding of HANA technology;
- High level understanding of the digital transformation agenda;
- Good client-facing skills and comfort in both delivery and pre-sales environment;
- Content creation and social media adoption;
- Project Management skills or experience within operational Finance an understanding of project methodologies including Agile project delivery;
- Full English Proficiency.
Ideally, you will also have
- Knowledge of additional finance modules;
- SAP S/4HANA Finance hands-on experience;
- Knowledge of SAP analytics.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package and includes support for flexible working and career development. Plus, we offer: support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around the world and opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, feedback is an essential part of what we do and this will be forthcoming in order for you to maximize your potential and be part of a dynamic team.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Whether your profile is considered for this recruitment process, we will contact you within 15 working days.
Join us in building a better working world.