We are looking for a dynamic and self driven individual to join our Compliance Team.
The individual is required to provide support in the design, delivery and continuous improvement of the Cornpany's compliance framework in addition to day today compliance functions.
- Review and improve the compliance program based on the prioritized compliance risks to ensure that the company meets the regulatory requirements and international standards
- Review existing policies and procedures and design new policies to address identified compliance risks
- Implementation of Group Policies and Procedures within the company.
- Remain abreast of the status of compliance activities and provide compliance awareness for all employees in the company.
- Auditing and Monitoring policies and procedures of the company.
- Bachelors' degree in Law, Finance or any other related field.
- Understanding capital market and its operations is essentiaL
- Post graduate studies in Compliance woutd be an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in the field of compliance or risk management preferablY in the securities/financial services or banking industry with a proven track record.
- Sound understanding of compliance requirements for investment management/unit trust management and anti-money laundering.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV with contact details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line.