Senior Portfolio Manager, TRUST
- Provide discretionary management for complex trust and high net worth portfolios in accordance with clients' unique needs, governing documents, firm guidelines, and fiduciary standards.
- Partner with financial advisors to fully understand client's needs and enhance the overall client experience.
- Independently establish an appropriate investment objective, articulate the tailored investment strategy and recommendations, and fully explain account performance.
- Effectively utilize all available systems, tools, and resources to efficiently execute on trade and rebalancing decisions.
- Coach and train less experienced team members on best practices and escalated issues as well as overseeing certain designated functions.
- Support FAs in developing new business by communicating the firm's solutions and value proposition to prospects, in person and through remote delivery.
- Collaborate closely with Trust Administration, the Client Consultation Group, Trust New Business Team, Advanced Branch Support, and other similar service areas.
- Lead presentations at client events, regional meetings, seminars and web conferences.
- Lead initiatives within the Investments Area, across the division, and firm-wide that improve our ability to serve our clients and support the firm's mission.
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree is required. Business-related degree strongly preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or actively pursuing CFA designation consistent with department policy
- Ten+ years financial services experience. Minimum six years of experience in portfolio management or related roles that required making investment recommendations relied upon by others.
- Expert-level understanding of investments and portfolio management strategies, Modern Portfolio Theory, Prudent Investor Rule and Uniform Trust Code.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide concise, relevant market commentary and explain sometimes complex investment terms to clients
- Proficiency in evaluating and distilling investment research from Edward Jones and other providers.
- Proven ability to articulate Edward Jones' investment philosophy, investment strategies, and account performance, as well as answer questions to help build relationships with clients and FAs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with estate planning principles, taxes, insurance and other financial planning-related items.
More searches like this
- Banking Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Securities Exchange CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors