Research Director (Buyside-Healthcare sector)
- Report directly to the CEO and manage the portfolio manager.
- Professionally advise on company investment strategy/industry analysis, responsible for developing & screening of potential valuable investment opportunities;
- Coordinate credit opinions and investment recommendations with subsidiaries and internal departments;
- leading on investment opportunity/project analysis, transaction structure design, financial review as well as data analysis;
- Provide investment advice to Institutional Investors ( buy-side fund managers, bond desk, high net-worth clients, etc).
- Handle other ad-hoc projects/requests as needed
- Degree holder or above in Accounting/Finance or related, CPA/CFA qualification an advantage.
- Well polished experience in secondary market in healthcare sector (both buyside analyst or sell side research experience are welcome).
- Familiar with Asset Management business and preferably listing rules as well (not mandatory).
- Good analytical skill and able to work independently under pressure；
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, including Mandarin;
- State owned background with strong cash flow.
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme