As an Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing and producing macro-economic reports, visiting and interviewing corporates, producing equity and fixed income research and the preparation of investment placements to assist the fund management team.
- Over 3 years industry experience
- A Bachelor’s degree specialized in Finance or Economics from a reputed University.
- A relevant professional qualification such as CFA, CIMA will be highly regarded.
- Sound knowledge of macro -economic fundamentals and valuation methods and prior work experience in a research capacity would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving capabilities coupled with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Should be a good team player with ability to take responsibility and having potential to lead along with an interest in building a future career in fund management.