- 20% Use client and industry relationships to identify new business needs and sales opportunities
- Diligently maintain the client, sales cycle, and results data that are required to manage the pipeline of sales
- Map our clients and understand where pockets of deployment opportunity are for new products and users
- 20% Develop a compelling message, value proposition, and potential solutions to garner positive and ongoing attention from existing client decision makers
- Complete all E-learning's and identify opportunities to capitalize at clients and prospects with knowledge attained.
- 20% Work with Generalist Sales and Consulting to develop and execute a strategy to maximize client satisfaction and retention
- Partner to build internal relationships and drive deployment
- 15% Become knowledgeable about the client's internal business areas, architecture, operations, and applications in order to manage expectations and develop trust/commitment with key decision makers
- Complete all E-Learnings and identify opportunities to capitalize at clients and prospects with knowledge attained.
- 15% You are the SME to demonstrate detailed FactSet product capabilities
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in Front Office workflow and understand how are clients work by going on as many meetings as possible. Leverage internal resources to learn and develop.
- 10% Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the finance industry, current market trends and economic factors in order to maintain a competitive edge and form sales strategies Use current events and changes int eh industry to capitalize on how FactSet should be positioned
- 5% Deliver FactSet training to client end users users; Perform in-person training presentations to increase product awareness and various usage scenarios
- Understand who you are presenting to and learn to identify sales opportunities through user training
- 5% Collaborate with Product Planning Group to ensure development reflects industry /client direction, and provide guidance to the prioritization process based on client feedback. File timely RPD's after visits to ensure feedback is passed back to PD
- Education: Bachelor's degree in finance, MIS, economics, accounting, business administration, mathematics or similar field.
- CFA preferred.
- 3 years in client facing role, preferably as a FactSet Consultant and Account Exec Same AS AE - please refer there Strong technical skills and deep FactSet product knowledge, and strong analytical skills
- Broad and up-to-date knowledge of the financial technology industry including trends and market demands
- Proven ability to identify sales opportunities with new and existing clients
- Collaborative team player with a strong sense for creating a positive customer experience to clients Enthusiasm, desire and a strong sense of initiative as a self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to inspire confidence and maintain composure in stressful situations