TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
Private Investment Counsel provides the highest level of interaction and personalized service with high net worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients. This best-in-class attention and focus extends to client families, estates and trusts as well as charitable and business organizations and our highly valued Indigenous client communities. Join the team to gain a phenomenal place to work and richly rewarding career in TD Wealth.
Job Description :
Do you form dedicated and lasting connections with clients and feel a great sense of accomplishment when their wealth plans come to life and achieve their desired results? Do you quantify continuous referrals from satisfied clients as a key measure of success? If so, then the position of PIC Senior Portfolio Manager is for you. In this role, you will require in-depth knowledge and understanding of broader related areas for building and managing a substantial book of client relationships on a discretionary basis to provide advice and investment solutions to affluent and high-net-worth clients.
In this leadership position, you are expected to:
- Deliver an exceptional client experience in helping clients achieve their overall wealth management goals by providing expert mentorship in developing a comprehensive wealth plan based on their needs, styles, risk-level and time horizon
- Develop and implement strategies to grow a committed client base (including client loyalty and referrals) and business profitability by creating customized strategies for each client's investment
- Integrate knowledge of the enterprise function's overarching strategy in leading program design, policy formulation or operating standards within one or more areas of expertise
- Lead cross-functional activities and provide leadership guidance to engage partners and inspire change
- Serve as a source of expert advice to senior management while managing end to end functional programs independently
- Grow in-depth knowledge of the business, Bank, products, services and industry
- Stay updated on emerging trends to think creatively for developing new solutions for unusual or ambiguous, complex problems
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment and maintain a culture of risk management and control
Job Requirements :
- Undergraduate degree and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Ten (10) or more years of discretionary money management experience
- Registered with the appropriate provincial Securities Commissions as an Advising Representative (AR)
- Dynamic influential skills to influence and gain alignment across increasingly senior shareholders while exercising discretion in confidential matters
- Strong communication skills and team management skills to set team direction and collaborate with others to execute on common goals