Associate Director - Investment Consulting
Working closely with a portfolio of institutional asset owners, including sovereign funds, endowments, insurance companies and pension funds, helping them achieve better investment outcome given their specific situation. You will provide them with holistic and practical advice and solutions, in all areas from governance and strategy, to portfolio construction and implementation.
- Contribute to client's success through applying practical investment expertise (i.e. managed portfolio solutions, asset and manager research, portfolio modelling and tools)
- Develop, maintain and expand trusted partnership relationships with client contacts through problem solving, effective communication and provision of pragmatic and quality solutions specific to meeting their investment needs
- Manage client relationships and work with the team to deliver on their expectations
- Must have excellent ability to build personal relationships and influence key decision makers.
- Deep investment knowledge gained in the investment industry (through product and strategy design, development and implementation of investment strategies, portfolio construction, or product/manager research. Experience gained with asset management organisations or asset owners is also a positive.
- Knowledge of, and the ability to be conversant on a wide range of investment management topics, including the capital markets, portfolio construction, derivative, alternatives and investment theories.
- MBA or CFA or FSA / FIA / FIAA an advantage