Senior Investment Advisor - Wealth Management
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Senior Investment Advisor within PNC's Wealth Management organization, you will be based in Phoenix, AZ.
- Provides portfolio and relationship management services to sophisticated clients with large and complex account types. Manages accounts in accordance with investment objectives, incorporating PNCs investment approach, philosophy and platform. Responsible for delivering the PNC investment experience to clients. Responsible for maintaining and growing assets under management. Additionally, responsible for assisting in the oversight of investment activities of the investment professionals in that team or market.
- Responsibility for providing portfolio and relationship management services to sophisticated clients with large and complex account types. Will manage these accounts in accordance with investment objectives that have been developed with the client, incorporating PNCs investment approach, philosophy and platform. Depending on line of business, may provide specialized advice on planned giving, as well as analyzing program health and strategies.
- Responsible for delivering the PNC investment experience to clients, providing actionable advice, market insight and reporting on investment results.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing assets under management. Additionally supports and may lead the sales efforts of the business through the introduction and expansion of financial services to the client.
- Executes risk management practices through the adherence to PNC's policies and procedures. Supports the Functional Director in the oversight, performance management, and coaching of investment professionals.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more or submit your interest, visit www.pnc.jobs and search by keyword ‘R061403’.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.