Fund Controller - Private Debt
- Work closely with the Deal team, you will be the SME with regards to the Fund Control implications of a credit deal (accounting, cash flows, valuations, and deal structuring considerations where applicable) - assisting in the implementation of new or existing models where required.
- This will require being "hands on" and in the detail of all credit related deals, be these direct, or via third party managers.
- Ensuring all SPV requirements are appropriately considered, including performing bespoke risk assessments and the implementation of associated structures, related to a particular structure.
- Work with external third-party providers, whilst coordinating with stakeholders internally, to ensure any new service provisions with a third party meet the associated deal & structure requirements.
- Liaise with Internal stakeholders across the business including Performance, Risk, Legal, Compliance and Finance as required.
- Oversee a team member who is responsible for asset set up, settlement instruction maintenance.
- Managing efficient funding of the mandates, including requesting FX transactions and instructing fund subscriptions / redemptions and distributions, when necessary.
- Oversee accounting reconciliation process and own issue resolution as appropriate
- Recent Private Debit / Private Credit Fund Control / Fund Accounting experience
- In House experience highly desirable - 3 years of relevant experience required
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working with a range of stakeholders
- Tangible exposure to the Private Debt transactions from a Fund Control perspective required
- Qualified Accountant Essential circa 3yrs + PQE
- CFA / CAIA Holder desirable but not essential
- Commercial Acumen and willingness to get involved in projects / tasks outside of your remit is highly advantageous