Business Manager, COO Function
- Reputable Financial Services Group
- High-Profile Position in the Business
- Chinese Languages Skills (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Our client is a well-established financial services group with a few subsidiaries in different regulated markets. This role requires a seasoned individual to support the Division COO as Business Manager, based in Hong Kong.
Leading a very lean team, you will be reporting directly to the COO where you'll be responsible for supporting the Division's support function ensuring delivery of high-quality services required by the business. Your role will range across budgeting processes, resource allocation, corporate services, risk and control framework implementation, understanding technology & IT business requirements, assisting on BCP, and other ad hoc projects to name a few. You must have exceptional skakeholder management skills at all levels of seniority. You will be a multi-tasker and someone who's not afraid on hands-on work.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with internationally recognised certifications i.e. CPA, CFA, etc.
- At least 15 years' working experience with relevant Business Management skills working under COO, CAO or relevant C-suite Function
- Banking Operations or Risk and Control experience highly preferred
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Cantonese are prerequisite, Mandarin a plus
- Currently based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR249173 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.