Product Consultant, Client Service
The Group: The Client Service group is the face of Morningstar post sales. The individuals in this group work towards enabling our clients efficiently use our products that provide high-quality data, independent research, and technological expertise through well-designed products. The group collaborates with Product Development, Product Management and Sales teams to build up an excellent client service model ensuring clients best-in-class experience using our products to achieve their goals.
The Role: Morningstar seeks a Product Consultant to join our Global Client Support team for supporting Morningstar’s research and analytical products. This will be a key role in our mission to provide exceptional client experience by helping advisor/retail/institutional clients use our products to meet their goals. This position is based in our Mumbai office.
- Provide best-in-class service to all incoming client queries related to Morningstar products and services.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of Morningstar products and services, features, benefits, serve as a resource to team members and act as a consultant to the client.
- Apply a professional, timely, and proactively approach to escalated issues and calls.
- Regularly follow up internally and externally for all outstanding client queries and requests.
- Meet required service levels for the process
- Demonstrate and promote strong client advocacy
- Provide and facilitate pertinent corporate, inter-departmental, and departmental communications as necessary
- 3-4 years of proven experience in client support/service
- A proven track record of managing clients with contractual timelines and scope
- Good understanding of financial markets and investment products (especially stocks, mutual funds, commodities, currency) with inclination to learning
- Understanding of networking, internet, communication concepts and complex software systems
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships with both local and international stakeholders including the capabilities to negotiate, develop rapport and establish trust
- Fast learner, self-starter, flexible and proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong multi-tasking skills
- Educated to degree level, an advanced degree is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Brokerage Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors