Equity Trader & Portfolio Manager Assistant
- Work with Head Trader to provide oversight and direction for over $5 Billion AUM of accounts by trading across various trading platforms while working with a team of Portfolio Managers to execute equity and mutual fund trades.
- Process account cash flows and execute block trades in several equity strategies.
- Responsible for management and model delivery execution of multiple UMA relationships with a total AUM of approximately $800 million.
- Assist Portfolio Managers with ad-hoc reports, client requests and review of daily cash flow activity.
- 2-3 years of experience in a trading environment preferred. Advent Moxy experience a plus.
- 4-year college degree and related industry experience required.
- Detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills possess and excellent written and oral communications.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.