Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational company in the Real Estate Sector.
Preparing quarterly fund reports (liaising with asset management team for the content),
- Preparing general assembly presentations of the funds, participating in all general assemblies, participating in webinars and investor calls as well as undertaking regular calls with the investors to gain confidence and to get referrals,
- Collecting market data for recurring or new fund presentations, managing the flow and content together with the sales and marketing teams. For the preparation of such, analysis of other venture capital funds is also essential,
- Preparing content for articles, webinars and conferences; working closely with top management/the Chairman on various investor presentations,
- Managing the timeline and ensuring timely submission of quarterly fund reports and audited financials to fund investors, in coordination with various fund managers,
- Managing the communications and preparation of minutes for general assemblies, collection of proxies from investors, following up and validating that all post general assembly acts are undertaken,
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the management regulations of all funds under management, to be able to address all inquiries from fund investors,
- In general, handling all fund investor related issues especially after the completion of their investment in the fund, replying to info requests raised by the investors,
- Also supporting the sales team for investor calls to introduce the investment product when necessary,
- Supporting the sales team when there is structural and or financial questions coming from the prospects.
- 5 years experience.
- Sales and financial background.
- International profile.
- English perfectly spoken.
- This post requires an interdisciplinary approach as well as significant coordination skills in data collection and content gathering working with various inhouse and outsourced counterparts.
Working with a motivated and talented team.
Pesquise mais Ofertas Margarida Costa Quote job ref JN-052021-2910577