Financial Systems Business Partner (M/F)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
- Ensure the Hyperion team prepares for and reacts to process requirements for Financial Close process, Budget and forecasts and FP&A and statutory reporting and analysis;
- Identify opportunities and prepare business cases for development initiatives targeted to enhance user effectiveness;
- Mitigate the risk of end-user process interruption by ensuring users are appropriately prepared and supported through any process and application development initiative;
- Ensuring appropriate security controls are in place and applied across all systems that balance end user effectiveness with externally audited standards;
- Collaborating with the Hyperion Planning and HFM system leads throughout the month-end, Budget and Estimate processes;
- Ensuring databases are reconciled and any corrective action is determined in sufficient time to avoid impacting process milestones (e.g. end of Close, AOP completion, Estimate review);
- Ensuring planning input processes are clearly defined and understood by the Hyperion team and that users are appropriately prepared and supported;
- Ensuring FP&A and statutory reporting obligations are fully supported by Hyperion system availability and accuracy;
- Operate as a functional subject matter expert for the SAP GL and CO-PA operations, ICP elimination & COGS FX derivation, Hyperion HFM and Hyperion Planning;
- Operate as a FP&A subject matter expert with regards to the production, interpretation and analysis of the Monthly management pack, Quarterly and annual CFO pack and Bespoke Gross Margin analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or similar;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion (mandatory);
- Advanced level of English;
- Background in financial responsibility and business decision-making;
- Consultative and continuous improvement focused;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.
Pesquise mais Ofertas Renata Bobiao Quote job ref JN-052021-2916142