Senior Investment Associate
SmartPro Financial is seeking a full-time Senior Investment Associate who has a passion for investment research and portfolio management. The SIA role has various duties including developing and fostering ongoing relationships with and training from BD/RIA for trading, compliance, marketing, due diligence, and performance reporting. The SIA reports directly to COO or investment committee.
We believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success—and a unique and sustainable competitive advantage.
- Program model management, trader and contact for inhouse models
- Responsible for developing and fostering ongoing relationships with BD/RIA's for trading, compliance, marketing, due diligence, and performance reporting
- Coordinate ongoing interactions with investment committee members, including investment committee meetings and projects
- Responsible for trading, new accounts liquidation/trade, rebalance deposits/withdrawals, rebalancing target range thresholds, etc.
- Creating and maintaining reporting functions (CIR statements composites, spreadsheets, models, fund additions, historical model performance, marketing slides, compliance submittals)
- Development and maintenance of marketing material collateral.
- Advisor salesforce internal contact
- Ad hoc Research Projects, fund searches, new model review
- Scheduling/attending fund family manager meetings
- Ongoing due diligence management
- CFA level II candidate highly preferred, or at min level I candidate and desire to attain CFA charter.
- Finance or related bachelor's degree.
- Highly proactive and able to create and maintain processes and procedures.
- Experience with or familiarity with portfolio management, trading and reporting software
- Experience with or familiarity with investment research vendors (Morningstar, etc.)
- Highly technical, detail oriented
- Ability to multitask multiple job roles
- Proficiency with spreadsheets (Excel, etc.) and presentation software (Power Pt, etc.)
- 1-3 yrs of relevant experience for an RIA, bank or research company.
- Desire and experience to handle investment performance and statistical reporting.
- Understanding of and strong interest in capital markets.
- Knowledge of and experience with the different security types and acct types
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Professional Development CFA Sponsorship
- Uncapped earning potential tied to fund growth metrics
- The ability to develop and grow a team around the SIA role
SmartPro Financial is a team of financial advisors and insurance agents. Please note that you will be required to get fingerprinted and pass a background check prior to employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
More searches like this
- Management Consulting Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors