Group Treasury Manager
Sobre a vaga
Group Treasury Manager
Verisure is seeking a talented, experienced, and passionate Treasury Manager to join our Group Treasury Team, with colleagues in Madrid, Lisbon and Malmö. The role will report to the Group Treasurer and will be based in Lisbon.
Treasury is a core part of the finance function and is responsible for all funding, cash management and hedging in the Group. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the development of Group treasury operations in the leading provider of professionally monitored alarms for residential households and small businesses in Europe.
The company’s success depends on its people and it invests in them every day. Working with Verisure is being part of an industry leading world-class company that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Strategic context and value proposition
Over the past years, Verisure has experienced an exceptional and resilient financial performance with a very long track record of double-digit growth - thanks to continuous drive for Innovation, our very sophisticated Go-To-Market approach, and our replicable business model for expansion into new countries. Our strong and visionary Management Team is now supporting the business’ next phase of growth with a robust business plan for value creation.
On the back of the extraordinary growth enjoyed in the past years, we aim to further strengthen our Group Treasury team while further centralizing Verisure´s Treasury functions. The Group Treasury Manager will be a key member of the team and play a critical role to achieve this objective.
The Group Treasury Manager will report to the Group Treasurer and will be responsible for all Group treasury operations and strategies globally.
Responsibilities will include, among others:
- Co-Lead the day-to-day treasury operations for the Group covering front, mid and back-office tasks.
- Lead the cash pooling and cash management strategies across the Group.
- Lead the cash and intercompany loan strategies for the Group, including management and administration of intercompany loans and timely debt service on external facilities.
- Manage the bank relationships, platforms and strategy.
- Implement the treasury policies and procedures while safeguarding solid internal compliance standards.
- Lead the global ERP rollout (Oracle) with strong focus on project management and technical expertise on payment formats to harmonize the Account Payable processes.
- Lead the implementation of new modules on the existing Treasury Management System (TM5-Coupa), including leveraging upon the Oracle payment connectivity processes with various banks across Europe.
- Challenge existing processes to drive continuous improvement / automation.
- Manage, develop and adapt treasury functions and processes to the growing reality of the Group.
- Identify actions to centralize countries´ local treasury functions and drive integration of treasury processes.
- Assess and implement our current hedging program in accordance with Group policy while exploring best practices in the market given our risk profile.
- Support Group Treasurer in debt and equity financing processes.
Location and Report
The position will be based in Lisbon (Portugal) and will report directly to the Group Treasurer.
Experience and qualifications
We see this role as critical for the achievement of Verisure’s growth and organizational transformation goals.
As a result, we are looking for a self-starter and high potential / top performer individual who will combine in-depth Treasury expertise with a proactive business mindset focused on driving value to the business.
- Minimum 7 years of Corporate Treasury working experience.
- Strong leadership and technical experience in cash management, treasury operations, and process design/improvement.
- Experience working with Oracle as ERP.
- Experience with TM5-Coupa or a similar Treasury Management System.
- Deep knowledge of payment systems and processes.
- ACT qualified or similar Treasury qualification.
- Accountancy experience/qualification advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced international environment.
- Analytical mindset with excellent execution skills. Capacity to drive insights in a meaningful way.
- Proactivity, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Organized and with an appetite for improving existing processes.
- Excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- An enthusiastic and high energy individual with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Humble and "team-player".
Strong fit with our Company DNA
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.