Sobre a vaga About The Job
Within PIMH (Portugal International Markets Hub), the Performance Management Officer contributes to Wealth Management (WM) Closing, Budget, and Reporting processes and provides essential support to the Head Office Finance department of Wealth Management.
Your Main Activities Are
- Closing and Budget processes:
- Consolidate financial and non-financial information from the sites of WM
- Upload/Retrieve financial information from and into financial systems
- Perform controls on data received
- Do performance analysis
- Establish regular contacts with the sites / Head Office to ensure data reception and loading
- Ensure data quality through control execution on data received from sites
- Contribute to report establishment or establish report for Management
- Maintenance of systems and contribute to improvement of processes and tools System administration functional role
- Contribution to Finance projects:
- Participate in the implementation/testing of Performance Management / Finance tools
- Contact point between IT and Finance HO/Portugal team to consolidate user request
- Contribute to Update / Create User guides
- Other activities:
- Contribute actively to internal control set up (update procedures and operating manuals)
- Contribute to ad hoc requests from Management
- Tools - Regularly conduct training sessions for new users; Update / Create User guides
Profile And Skills To Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of finance or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Management Control and financial reporting
- Expert in Excel (mandatory) and Tagetik (desirable)
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and remote teams
- Experience in analytical techniques
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Organized with time-management skills
- Ability to learn from experience and from informal/formal instructions
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication (French knowledge is a plus).
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
- Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
- International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
- Primary Location
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Job Number: 2102WEMA6553