Senior Financial Analyst, anywhere in Europe
Sobre a vaga PURPOSE
We are recently looking for a suitable candidate for the position: Senior Financial Analyst, BU Finance to join our team.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the R&D Solutions Finance team in SG&A operating expenses management, including budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- Responsible for providing financial support for all expenses / SG&A for R&D Solutions
- Prepare and maintain monthly financial reporting templates to facilitate business unit reporting of variances to Prior Year, Prior Forecast and Plan for R&D Solutions expenses / SG&A
- Responsible for the preparation of the SG&A components for the annual planning process
- Partner with regional / country functional and finance leaders to understand key trends and variances to Plan, for Business Support Functions (SG&A) and identify corrective actions and areas for improvement
- Provide insight and highlight areas of risk and/or opportunity, identifying key trends as appropriate in the SG&A functions
- Understand the data structure of IQVIA in order to maintain reporting accuracy and to be able to translate business requests into reports that support management insights and decisions
- Prepare and perform comprehensive quality checks on reports as standard; troubleshoot issues and find solutions as required; propose process improvements to minimize occurrence of issues
- Be familiar with, and ensure compliance with, internal financial accounting procedures and policies.
- University/College degree in finance
- At least 5 years’ experience in FP&A
- Fluent English knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of financial systems, Hyperion, Oracle and SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in working in matrix organizations
- Willingness and ability to speak up and challenge status-quo
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Detalhes da vaga Setor Indústria farmacêutica Tipo de emprego Tempo integral
Funções de trabalho