- Be part of the LM Trading / Markets China Division
- An opportunity to drive the delivery of key trading strategy
- Reports to the Head of LM trading China
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ China
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time opportunity
As a Rates Trader, China, you will be responsible for-
- CNY Rates businesses by delivering financial results and supporting all facets of Markets Trading and Sales business
- Delivering individual and Trading Desk financial target
- Delivering financial objects consistent with strategic agenda to build sustainable Franchise focused Markets business
- Promoting sales/trading cooperation and engage with sales teams to maximise Markets result
- Implementing and monitoring front office control checks and deal processes to limit transactional processing risk issues and prevent operational risk/dealing errors
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong background in Rates trading, particularly in China market. Knowledge of China credit market is an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly in the use of Excel, Word and PPT. Understanding of Murex is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory framework and requirements in China
- Excellent analytical, verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- A tertiary degree and post-graduate qualifications with emphasis in Finance, Economics Maths, Physics, engineering or Accounting. CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) qualification is an advantage.
- A good team player and being able to work in a team is required
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code ( CHI005052).