Position Description for Portfolio Manager:
The primary roles of the Portfolio Manager for Dividend Assets Capital (DAC) are:
- to serve as the primary contact, adviser and consultant for all matters pertaining to the management of assigned / developed client relationships
- to identify, solicit and enroll DAC prospective clients to include high net worth individuals, businesses, foundations, and other individual entities seeking counsel for optimizing the growth of their investable assets.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Portfolio Manager:
The Portfolio Manager will balance the following key responsibilities with approximately 50% of their time in new business development and 50% of their time in client account management and service:
Client Account Management
- It is the responsibility of each PM to devote the requisite amount of attention to professionally manage each of his/her clients’ accounts; monitoring and maintaining investment portfolios in accordance with client objectives and risk tolerance.
- The PM is responsible for entering or directing portfolio trades for client accounts according to the DAC’s portfolio models and client objectives.
- The PM will provide exceptional client service to achieve DAC’s service standards developing a Client Communication and Service Plan. This plan will include their conducting an Annual Portfolio Review, periodic correspondence (as approved through DAC’s CCO), maintain and update client objectives through use of DAC’s suitability documentation and/or investment policy statement.
New Business Development
- It is the responsibility of each PM to develop a Personal Sales Plan to establish certain goals for new business development, target prospects (may include individuals and/or professional and industry segments), desired activities with specified frequency development of prospects and Centers of Influence.
- The PM is responsible for ensuring that all new accounts are opened with the required documentation in accordance with DAC’s policies, and that accurate and timely client information is provided to Portfolio Administrators and Operations to create the New Client Account.
Goals & Objectives of the Portfolio Manager:
The successful Portfolio Manager will work with his/her direct supervisor to develop specific goals and objectives for each of the primary duties and responsibilities, determine actions necessary to support these, and measures related each.
Goal #1: Research, Develop and Implement Client Communication and Service Plan.
Goal #2: Provide continuous portfolio management for client assets in accordance with client objectives and DACs portfolio guidelines (DAC Product Models).
Goal #3: Uphold the Core Values of DAC in every area of the job responsibilities of the Portfolio Manager and the general engagement of DAC clients and staff.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors