6 days left
Punch & Associates Investment Management, Inc. is a Minneapolis-based, independent wealth and investment management firm with $2 billion of assets serving a select number of institutions and families of substantial wealth. Our mission is to enable families and institutions to steward resources with clarity and purpose.
We are seeking a Research Analyst to join our investment team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for investing and an interest in focusing on under the radar, small and microcap companies. Punch manages relatively concentrated portfolios of publicly traded securities.
- Provide fundamental research on existing and potential investments.
- Build and maintain relationships with company management teams.
- General research projects including industry research and providing competitive analysis.
- Generate new investment ideas and maintain watchlists of potential investments.
- Participate in conferences and due diligence trips.
- Generate content for advisors, clients, and marketing collateral as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Participation in the CFA program encouraged.
- 2-5 years of relevant investing experience (public equity, equity research, investment banking, or private equity).
- Demonstrated passion for investing.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Avid reader with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Travel is required on regular basis.
- In-office presence required, and personal ties to Minnesota preferred.
Punch & Associates offers a competitive salary, people-first culture, and generous benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter or 1-page investment thesis and analysis, along with resume to email@example.com.