Assistant Product Manager, Product Line Management
6 days left
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in project management of the entire Product Management exercise (including planning, coordination between stakeholders, hosting working group meetings, reviewing and providing comments on notices and changes in offering/constitutive documents, approving offering materials for printing and any post-launch services) to ensure timely completion of the product management exercise (corporate actions) or documentation updates across the global and local product ranges.
- Assist in fund registration of both standard and complex products with regulators in various jurisdictions in HK/Macau/SG.
- Ensure the right version of the offering documents are printed and delivered to distributors; which includes:
- formatting/ proofreading /checking and liaising with printers the ready-to-go documents.
- facilitate discussion between sales support team and printer on delivery.
- Acting as AP's information hub for product management/corporate action activities for XB products and disseminate information, updated documents, product related changes/information/corporate actions to relevant stakeholders (such as AP Product teams, GC and Southeast Asia Sales teams).
- Initiate and maintain the following:
- Prepare materials to facilitate the dividend setting discussion at product committees.
- Local Fund Risk rating process which includes liaison with investment team / investment risk team / call center / Sales Teams to update risk rating of funds (or share classes)
- Prepare meeting minutes.
- Maintain proper records of product changes and corporate actions, and product line management over the life-cycle of each product (ongoing product maintenance);
- Liaise with MOPS Team in Hyderabad (looping in Product Marketing Team) on posting documents onto Invesco's websites (including regular reports such as annual/semi-annual/quarterly reports, prospectus updates, notices and KFSes etc.)
- Observe any internal policies and controls during the product management process
- Assist in ad hoc projects / tasks as assigned from time to time.
- University degree major in Economics, Business or Finance
- CFA charter holder or CFA candidate will be a plus
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in mutual fund product management / compliance or operations / wealth management products in retail banks, knowledge across the spectrum of SFC authorized funds and private placement funds is a plus;
- Understanding of the asset management business, regulations (SFC Unit Trust Code, UCITS directives and /or MPF regulations) and investment products for HK retail investors;
- With excellent communication and writing skills (in English and Chinese) and high proficiency in using MS office.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, eager to learn attitude and project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.