4 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
Responsible for supporting the continued investment success of established option-based investment strategies and the communication of these strategies to external audiences.
- Will operate in a team environment that has overall responsibility for Parametric’s option strategies in the high net worth investor channel.
- Support direct sales and client service activities in the high net worth channel, primarily with financial advisors at wirehouse brokerage firms and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs).
- Support senior members of the strategy team to generate new client opportunities and service existing clients.
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers/Traders, Investment Strategists, Technology, Operations, and other team members on various tasks and projects to improve the portfolio management/trading and client service functions.
- Responsible for supporting product-specific content, including webinars, commentary, white papers, content for slide decks, etc.
- Discuss option overlay strategies with financial advisors and RIAs.
- Perform and oversee custom analysis for option strategies.
- Assist with operations, client relations group, billing, documentation, product and performance. teams on account opening and maintenance.
- Participate in the enhancement and evolution of option strategies.
- Other duties as assigned
- MBA, or Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics a plus but not required
- CFA or progress towards a CFA desirable
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience (e.g. work with option strategies)
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and seasoned judgment
- Work effectively within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of investment strategy evolution and communication
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex material to clients, investment advisors, consultants, and at industry conferences
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to learn additional software programs
- Basic coding experience in Python, R, SQL, Java or a related language a plus
- Familiarity with Bloomberg
- Travel may be required to support sales and service activities (25% or less)
More searches like this
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time