Senior Investment Consultant
Join the Acuvest Team as a Senior Investment Consultant
We are looking for an ambitious Investment Consultant to help service our Pension and Charity clients. The successful candidate will provide high quality investment consulting advice and related services to trustees and sponsors of defined contribution and defined benefit pension schemes and other institutional clients.
We are a privately owned Irish advisory business. Our clients include businesses, pension schemes, charities and private individuals. Assets under advisement exceed €3.5bn.
Because we are independent and take a holistic approach, our clients are assured their interests are front and centre when we are designing and managing their individual solutions. We are well known for delivering innovation in the pensions and investment space.
Our mission, as it relates to our pensions market, is to deliver better retirement outcomes for people, while helping companies manage the complexity, costs and risks associated with pensions.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a capable, enthusiastic professional who can quickly “fit” in with our team and hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of ten years’ experience in the Irish pensions or investment industry with ideally five years of investment consultancy experience.
- Be appropriately qualified and ideally have the CFA exams completed.
- Have knowledge of the current pensions landscape in Ireland.
- Have a keen interest in Investments.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver reports and presentations.
- Have a keen attention to detail and be willing to get involved in a wide variety of projects.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide Investment consulting advice and related services to a number of clients.
- External fund manager monitoring and manager selection.
- Lead investment research projects.
- Act as secretary to the Investment Committee.
- Data analysis & financial modelling.
- Ad hoc projects.
Who might this suit?
Acuvest is a well-respected, independent investment advisory company that is uniquely positioned in the Irish marketplace. This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a client facing, front office role, with a team of highly experienced and motivated professionals and the opportunity to gain experience across all areas of our business.
Acuvest is happy to discuss and facilitate where possible flexible working arrangements.
Remuneration Package on offer will be commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter in confidence to our retained consultant James Fitzsimons, firstname.lastname@example.org.