Investment Director (Equities)
2 days left
Areas of Responsibility
- Work with the CIO to allocate capital to the various countries and sectors;
- Evaluate investments, both public-listed, private equities and external funds, for inclusion into the fund;
- Mentor some analysts;
- Develop and present macro views of the markets to the Investment Committee;
- Make investment recommendations to the Investment Committee;
- Monitor and evaluate recommendations / investments regularly and recommend timely exit;
- Generate investment ideas for the fund;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- Good Honors degree in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines from leading universities; professional qualification CFA, CAIA, etc. or MBA highly regarded;
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experiences in equity portfolio management in global equities markets, including developed markets, and in at least three global sectors.
- Disciplined approach to investing, balancing between a top-down approach to allocating capital to various countries and sectors in the portfolio, as well as a fundamental approach to picking stocks for the portfolio;
- Strong analytical and accounting skills; ability to analyze industries/sub sectors and stocks and use appropriate stock valuation tools;
- Excellent financial modeling skills;
- Details oriented with good communication and presentation skills;
- Team player & must be able to manage a team of investment analysts;
- Strong and verifiable portfolio performance track record, preferably, in long-only environment;
- Has a long-term approach to investing.