Client Marketing Associate
3 days left
The Client Marketing Associate will be responsible for preparing marketing collateral used to market the firm, its funds and its capabilities to prospects and consultants. The individual will be responsible for working closely with investment and business development professionals to create marketing content and strategically position the firm. This role requires strong communication skills, the ability to work in a dynamic group environment, analytical skills and project management capabilities.
The Associate will be involved in the following critical activities:
- Create visually appealing and technically rich slides and presentations; the role includes work on brochures, fund sales support tools, market outlook, and conference materials, among others.
- Work closely with the firm’s Investment, Client Group, Operations, Legal and Compliance teams to develop content.
- Coordinate internal approvals from members of Senior Management, Client Group, Investments, Operations, Legal and Compliance, as appropriate.
- Develop and manage internal project timelines to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Retrieve, analyze and ensure data is accurate and applicable.
- Extensive use of Microsoft PowerPoint, as well as Excel, Word and third-party systems to prepare marketing materials.
- Operate in a deadline driven, constantly changing environment. Perform related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal experience and critical competencies for the role include the following:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related field.
- Alternative investment (hedge fund, private equity, infrastructure and/or real estate) experience is preferred.
- 3-5 years of professional experience working within the investment management space.
- Marketing experience within the alternative investment industry strongly preferred.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and proficiency in Excel and Word are required.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines, and transition smoothly as projects stop or start.
- High attention to detail, including solid proofreading skills, is critical. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to create effective materials with text, diagrams and graphics.
- High level of self-motivation, including the ability to quickly learn complex businesses.
- Outstanding decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- High degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated team player and independent thinker.
In terms of cultural fit, the successful candidate will be self-motivated and energized by working amongst a group of thoughtful, smart and successful colleagues. He or she will enjoy being part of an organization focused on excellence and will be a naturally collaborative person who enjoys interacting with individuals at all levels. Additionally, he or she will be a strong team player with a proactive approach and the ability to exercise discretion and judgment.
ABOUT THE FIRM
GCM Grosvenor is a global alternatives investment firm with $57 billion in assets under management in private equity, infrastructure, real estate, credit, absolute return strategies, and multi-asset class opportunistic investments. We have specialized in alternatives since 1971, and we are dedicated to unlocking value for our clients by leveraging our cross-asset class and flexible investment platform.
Our experienced team of approximately 500 professionals from diverse backgrounds serves a global client base of institutional and high net worth investors. GCM Grosvenor is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Seoul.
A diverse, engaged team is critical to our ability to successfully create and deliver value to our clients. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse professionals can thrive professionally, and we are dedicated to training, retaining and promoting minorities, women, LGBTQ employees, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Over 55% of GCM Grosvenor employees and 43% of executive management are women and/or ethnically diverse individuals. In addition, we seek to drive a more diverse, inclusive industry through our partnership with diverse professionals organizations and by consciously working with subcontractors and vendors that are certified as minority-, women-, or persons with disabilities-owned businesses.
For more information, visit www.gcmgrosvenor.com.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Compliance/Regulatory Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Management Consulting Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Marketing and Public Relations Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors