Client Services Manager, Institutional
The Institutional Team, Global Client Group
The Institutional team at Dimensional Fund Advisors is a blend of client service and business development professionals working closely together to build strong relationships at all levels. By building these relationships, Dimensional is better equipped to understand a client’s investment needs and to identify opportunities. In this capacity, the Institutional team utilises a detailed level of Dimensional-specific investment and servicing expertise to connect with superannuation funds, government and sovereign wealth funds, insurance funds, family offices, charities, endowments and asset consultants.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high caliber team. Individuals who demonstrate drive, ambition and initiative will be rewarded with genuine career development opportunities over time.
Managing a high performing team and working closely with Regional Directors and the Head of the Client Relationship Group, the Client Services Manager is responsible for supporting, developing and expanding relationships with institutional investors in Australia. The Client Services Manager will play an integral role in delivering to the client high quality relationship management capability, superior query resolution expertise and high-level technical investment strategy support. Additionally, this role will support the management and development of a small team of client service professionals.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of seven years of investment experience, ideally gained from working at an institutional asset manager in a sales or client service capacity.
- Demonstrate a strong track record in delivering exemplary client service.
- Proven analytical and numeracy skills with a high attention to detail.
- A strong sense of professional and personal integrity and high ethical standards.
- Strong leadership capabilities and experience managing a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly with regards to conveying technical. investment approaches and key selling points in a clear and compelling manner to existing clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field (with strong academic results).
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees during COVID-19, the majority of Dimensional’s employees are currently working remotely. Firm leadership evaluates the situation on an ongoing basis as to when employees could return to our corporate offices.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.