Associate & Senior Associate Opportunities, Global Client Group
Dimensional Fund Advisors is a global investment firm guided by deep convictions about the power of capital markets. We are a leader in applying advanced financial science to equity and fixed income investment strategies. By employing a rigorous and systematic investment approach, we seek to capture what the market offers in all its dimensions.
For more than 40 years, we have translated research into real-world investment solutions for clients. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, with 13 offices around the world, Dimensional manages $781 billion (AUD) globally as of December 30, 2020.
The Global Client Group (GCG) is responsible for the business development and relationship management function of Dimensional. Our goal is to develop deep and enduring relationships and to deliver outstanding investment outcomes and client service. Our clients and prospective clients include complex global institutional clients, national financial services businesses as well as financial advice practices.
We are looking for Associates and Senior Associates to join a growing team in Sydney and Melbourne. This is an opportunity to work closely with senior business development staff to retain existing clients and to drive business growth. You will play an integral role in delivering to the client high quality relationship management capability, superior query resolution expertise and high-level technical investment strategy support.
Individuals who demonstrate drive, ambition and initiative will be rewarded with genuine career development opportunities over time.
- We welcome all degree disciplines – you will need to be fully degree qualified. You must demonstrate excellent academic achievement.
- Ideally have some client service or relationship management experience within the financial services sector however this is not essential at Associate level.
- Excel in extra-curricular activities, internships and work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with client presentation capability
- Proven analytical and numeracy skills with a high attention to detail
- Interest in financial markets and an understanding of Dimensional’s investment philosophy
- Detail oriented, with the ability to think in a structured and analytical manner
- Able to work equally well independently and in a team environment
- Highly competitive salary with a range of benefits including; bonus, health insurance, life and salary continuance insurance, subsidised gym membership and education assistance.
- Longer term there is strong potential for top performers to grow and develop within the local and global GCG team