Associate, RFP Writer
2 days left
Adams Street Partners is seeking an Associate (RFP Writer) to join the Investor Relations team. This individual will craft proposals responsive to prospect, consultant, client, GP, and other key parties’ requests. It is the responsibility of this person to collaborate with internal stakeholders and clearly, accurately, and persuasively capture the historical and visionary messaging related to the firm’s operations and product offerings. This individual will play a key role in building the firm’s reputation and bringing in new business and will actively stay abreast of developments in the industry and trends in marketing communications.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for:
- Creating written content for RFPs that is compelling, responsive, and accurate in conveying Adams Street Partners’ capabilities, processes, and thought leadership in private markets investment management.
- Responding to requests for proposal/information, due diligence inquiries, and routine consultant database updates across all product lines.
- Working closely with subject matter experts to understand and clarify specialized topics and developing interesting approaches to sharing our views externally.
- Collaborating with legal and compliance to find effective solutions that support the RFP process and satisfy the requirements of a registered investment adviser.
- Developing and organizing internal processes to ensure the consistency, integrity, timeliness, and high quality of all proposal responses.
- Exercising a combination of project management and hands-on execution to ensure that RFP submissions are completed on time and with the highest quality and creative standards.
- Seeking opportunities to improve efficiencies in support of Adams Street’s business development needs.
- Graduated from a top-tier undergraduate university, ideally with a business/marketing focus.
- 5 years’ experience in a professional setting, preferably with an investment management firm, consulting firm, or investment bank.
- Strong command of project management best practices, including the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Highly proficient writing skills with the ability to clearly describe business operations and private markets products.
- Knowledge of private markets and the institutional client and consultant community preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized, and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Fluency with proprietary databases and software systems, including CRM database systems, ideally Salesforce.
- Experience with a content management system a plus.
- Strategic thinker who operates independently.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.