Corporate Bond Credit Analyst
- First Horizon Bank
- Position can by mobile
- Based on Experience
The Corporate Bond Credit Analyst will oversee the execution, management and research of taxable fixed income portfolios as part of a team. While the position focuses on analysis and trading, this is more of a generalist position and the candidate will have to possess familiarity in a number of different markets and be able to adequately handle other administrative duties.
- Provide credit analysis for corporate bonds. Integrate recommendations into the portfolio.
- Execute trades for all asset classes on the fixed income side.
- Participate in discussions concerning the positioning of portfolios
- Develop reports and provide administrative duties for end accounts. Provide new business presentations.
- 10 years investment management experience, or
- MBA with a concentration in finance, or CFA charterholder