Institutional Portfolio Specialist
About Royce Investment Partners: Small-cap specialist with unparalleled knowledge and experience, offering distinct investment approaches to meet a variety of investors’ goals.
• Pioneers of small-cap investing with more than 45 years of investment success
• US, international, and global investment strategies that pursue approaches
with different risk profiles
• Portfolio managers have significant investments in the strategies they manage
• Royce Investment Partners is a Specialist Investment Manager of Franklin
Job Title: Institutional Portfolio Specialist
Description: To serve as Product Specialist / Institutional Portfolio Manager with Franklin Templeton partners, salesperson working directly with prospects on behalf of Royce, and relationship manager for existing Royce clients. Territory to be assigned by geography.
• Corporate, E&F
• National Accounts
• Large Plans
• RIA’s / Bank Trusts / Family Offices with over $1 B in AUM
• Private Bank
• International: Asia Pacific
Sample of Activities:
• Create and execute business & territory management plans.
• Promote model, recommended list, and platform adoption with clients/prospects in territory.
• ratings coverage of Royce strategies in the consulting community.
• Reaching out quarterly to key internal partners and external clients and prospects with Royce Thought Leadership.
• All clients with $1 mil or more with Royce to be contacted quarterly and offered an update meeting.
• Outreach to any new clients over $500k while coordinating with FT partners.
• Track interactions with clients, prospects, and FT partners in SalesForce.
• Maintain sales pipeline.
• Stay on top of markets to be conversant with institutional / professional buyers.
• Leverage technology such as MMD, SalesForce, Opportunity Hunter, and Tableau to maximize efficiency in the role.
• Extensive travel expected, both solo and with members of the investment and management teams.
• Line-up speaking opportunities in territory such as CFA Society events, in-territory luncheons, and breakfasts. These would be either solo or with members of the investment or management teams.
• Track record of sales success
• CFA charter holder
• 5+ years of territory management experience
• Institutional sales & relationship management experience
• Strong presentation skills
• Passionate about investing and conversant on markets
• Continuous learner, hardworking, team-oriented, and ethical
• Willingness to travel
• West Coast – preference for San Francisco / San Mateo but open to the person who is the best fit. Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland and Denver are also desirable.
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience.