Client Service Administrator
1 day left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
As a member of the Client Service Team, the Client Service Administrator is responsible for providing excellent customer service and exceeding the expectations of clients through the preparation and explanation of account paperwork for the set up and maintenance of accounts, preparing client reports, execution of various administrative tasks, being the acting liaison between advisor and client, maintaining contact with clients to provide or obtain updated information, troubleshoot problems and occasionally assist with scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Service Administrator can expect to focus in the following areas:
- Communicate with clients, verbally and in writing
- Complete Account Paperwork with clients
- Deliver superior client service—troubleshoot problems, serve as liaison between Advisor and client as needed
- Manage client information—prepare client reports, submit and follow up on necessary paperwork, regularly update CRM
- Maintain an atmosphere of professionalism across the firm
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
- Base Salary $19.23 per hour ($40K/year) plus bonuses
- Benefits include health care, HSA, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities.
Ironwood Wealth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Desired Skills and Experience
The Client Service Administrator position typically requires the following qualifications:
- Minimum Associate’s Degree
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM software
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Client first attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
About this company
Ironwood Wealth Management, an Independent Investment Advisor registered with the SEC, is a comprehensive financial planning firm that offers customized solutions to individuals and institutions. We enjoy helping retirees and pre-retirees with the complexities of turning their "Nest Egg" into a reliable income stream. We strive to provide a superior level of service to our clients second to none, and as such, have grown our practice almost entirely through the referrals of our existing clients.
We offer unique and creative planning strategies to complex topics such as estate planning, employer-sponsored retirement plans, individual retirement plans and portfolio management.
We follow a disciplined wealth management process that provides a structured approach but still allows for customization based on your own personal situation. Our process includes preparing an Investment Policy Statement for each client, determining the appropriate asset allocation based on your goals and objectives, selecting the securities to use for each asset allocation using both passive and active management styles, monitoring and evaluating the portfolio on a continual basis and strategically rebalancing the portfolio.