Senior Manager / Manager, Sales and Client Relationship
- To provide sales, client services and client relationship supports to all business lines within the Sales and Client Relationship Management Team, especially for China related business
- Assist in onboarding new clients/distributors and setting up required accounts, as well as maintaining all documents and records
- Conduct new account due diligence and KYC in accordance with the internal policies guidelines and procedures.
- Maintaining existing client relationship on a daily basis, provide after sales service and supports
- Help build and maintain a database of client profiles
- Act as a bridge between the front line staff and the back office for all day-to-day account servicing activities
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to resolve any account issues
- Work with the front line staff in responding to ad-hoc client/distributor's requests
- Prepare the tailor-made sales presentation and materials for institution clients
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact for any issues on account reporting, portfolio compliance, trade settlements, performance measurement, etc.
- Be a member of the Institutional Business Team, supporting sales and marketing activities for China related business opportunities, clients, and prospects
- Assume additional tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- An university degree or relevant working experience, an advanced degree, ie, Master, or a professional qualification, ie, CFA, would be an asset
- Over 6 years of solid industry experience in a sales and client services support role with asset management companies, Chinese asset management company experience preferred
- Ability to maintain good relationship with insurance companies and agency including IFA
- Familiar with the regulation of SFC and MPFA and fulfill the requirement of SFO and MPFO
- Understand how to handle Chinese institution clients, cross border products, and familiar with both Hong Kong and China's regulatory framework
- A self-motived, detail-oriented and energetic team player that is able to work under pressure and within tight deadline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attend and present along with the Investment Team at training seminars
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Bloomberg, etc.