Fixed Income Research Analyst
- Conduct research in USD fixed income products and onshore bond market, especially investment grade and Chengtou Bond covering Asia pacific and exposure to other emerging markets;
- Prepare daily & monthly commentary report for portfolio companies;;
- Work closely with other analysts and investment managers to generate investment ideas;
- Assist investment managers for account management;
- Participate in ad-hoc project assigned by investment manager.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- With 2 years' research experience in fixed income products gained from buy-side and/or sell-side institutions;
- Professional qualification in CPA, CFA or FRM will be an advantage;
- Familiar with financial instruments, such as Repo, forward, future, CCS, IRS etc.;
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.