Fixed Income Dealer
- Execute trading instructions from investment managers for fixed income securities, equity, structured products, derivatives and foreign exchange;
- Analyze real time market information to provide market color and credit opinions or trade ideas to investment managers for making best execution trading purposes;
- Compute and formulate various guidelines for portfolios as assigned;
- Facilitate daily operation of trading or other related issues;
- Prepare presentation materials for client meetings;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects to meet sales targets as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- CPA, CFA holder will be a plus;
- With 2 years' relevant experience gained from buy-side and/or sell-side institutions;
- Familiar with financial instruments, such as Repo, forward, future, CCS, IRS etc.;
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.