Chief Investment Officer
Independent RIA in Houston is looking for Chief Investment Officer (CIO) candidates to meet the Firm’s growing needs. The CIO will be integral in establishing the firm’s long-term investment vision, philosophy, and strategies.
To excel in this position, you will possess a sound understanding of all investment policies and guidelines, demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and maintain a strong professional work ethic.
- Refine effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Conduct and oversee research, evaluation, and selection of asset classes and investment holdings for portfolio models.
- Make decisions which align investment selections with Firm’s philosophy and goals.
- Provide thought leadership, organize, and assign investment and analysis research projects.
- Work with Trader to ensure client accounts are properly aligned and performing with Firm portfolio models.
- Ensure Clients are informed about portfolio trades and trade rationale
- Performance reporting support for Client and Prospect meetings.
- Lead quarterly Investment Committee Meetings.
- Generate market commentary for Client newsletters and other Firm marketing materials.
- Communicate investment concepts and decisions to internal staff to educate and promote strong affiliation.
- Perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant investment management experience.
- Well-developed understanding of capital markets, portfolio management and asset allocation.
- Ability to explain technical investment concepts in a concise and effective manner.
- Highly developed analytical, problem-solving and research skills.
- Excellent communications skills required, including excellent data visualization, effective writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to think and work independently and to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with strengths in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of institutional or organizational policies, systems, and procedures.
- Proficiency in FactSet highly desired.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited university, with preference for finance, economics, or international relations studies.
Please send resumes to Timothy Lucio at email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors