CM Wealth Advisors
Summary: CM Wealth Advisors (CMWA) is a $1.8 billion multi-family office working with high net worth families, and foundations and endowments. We have a long-term investment perspective with an objective of earning above-average returns. We invest in managers, not individual securities. Additionally, we manage a robust private equity program for the benefit of our clients.
CMWA strives to deliver excellent service and reporting to our clients. Our investment reporting system is Addepar, a powerful and customizable system. The person who is hired for this position is expected to become the Addepar power user. This entails having a good understanding of investments as well as strong analytical and computer skills. This person will participate in investment committee meetings to develop a good understanding of CMWA’s investment program.
While CMWA seeks candidates with prior Addepar experience, we are willing to seriously consider candidates with a demonstrated capacity to learn the Addepar system as evidenced by relevant educational and work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time in response to changing business circumstances or for other reasons.
- Develop a deep working knowledge of Addepar.
- Proofread, identify, and correct any type of issues in Addepar reports.
- Participate in all investment committee meeting.
- Assist in preparation of investment committee reports.
- Write committee minutes.
- Develop an understanding of our various managers and serve as an internal source regarding managers’ performance and attribution
- Responsible for the preparation of client investment review presentations.
- Become an effective interface between the operations and investment teams.
- Assist other client teams with the investment reporting aspects of client relationship management.
- Be a team player and participate in other projects as needed.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Desktop Publishing skills are required.
Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and good aptitude with software programs. Other characteristics: self-starter, inquisitive, integrity, articulate, personable, good writing skills, and a firm understanding of financial markets. A bachelor’s degree is required.