Bank Loan Credit Analyst
Job Description: Generalist Credit Analyst position in direct support of Barrow Hanley’s leveraged finance investment products. Covered securities will include leveraged loans, high yield bonds, convertible and preferred securities. Eligible candidates should have a passion for investing. Analyst will conduct company and industry research, track financial progress of corporate issuers, and build financial models to support analysis. She/he will work closely with the credit team, with avenues for professional growth.
• Company Analysis
• Market Analysis
• Financial Modelling
• Presentation skills
• BBA, with focus on Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Relevant experience in finance or accounting roles
• Experience with Excel and SEC filings
• Excellent analytical skills required
• Strong communication and organizational skills required
• Must work well independently and as a team
Compensation: Industry Competitive Salary | Benefits |Profit Sharing
How to Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to KHerring@BarrowHanley.com.
Contact Name: Kristi Herring, Human Resources Manager, Barrow Hanley Global Investors
Contact Email: KHerring@BarrowHanley.com