Sr. Business Analyst
The Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Understand the US financial market to build intelligent financial IT products/software to help companies manage their risk and identify new investor opportunities.
- Understand, design and document financial product requirement.
- Reporting to client and management on software/application status and updates.
- Periodic testing applications & review the possibilities of enhancements.
- Coordination with software development and testing team.
Based on above responsibilities, the Sr. BA must make following credentials:
- Good knowledge of Equity Market and Investor Risk Management.
- Well versed with financial statements US investor market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is must.
- Good analytical skill.
Technical key skills required:
- Requirement Analysis and Documentation.
- Well versed with Use cases and Data flow diagrams.
- Hands-on with Prototype tools such as Axure, Pencil.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
Any understanding of software development, requirement specifications and system documentation is a plus.(Wire Framing, SQL)