Sobre a vaga
We are looking for a proactive and organised Risk Specialist (Associate) to join our Market and Liquidity Risk area, based in Lisbon.
We offer a dynamic, challenging, international working environment, and provide development and growth opportunities to support you in your career with us.
If you are authorised to work in Europe, we look forward to hearing from you!
What does the Market and Liquidity Risk area do?
The Market and Liquidity Risk department performs a fully independent function, acting as a second line of defence in order to ensure strict compliance with regulations, risk management oversight and sustainable growth.
What would be your main responsibilities?
We would expect that with great prioritisation skills you can switch from task-to-task and understand what requires immediate attention at any given moment.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Developing, monitoring and reporting market and liquidity risk management information, outlining findings and explaining risk positions according to the Bank’s Risk Framework, regulatory requirements and business needs;
- Ensuring the escalation process of policies, limit breaches and material risk exposures to the senior management and Risk Committee;
- Managing pricing processes and controls ensuring alignment with the Bank’s policies;
- Managing data quality assurance of pricing and risk management systems and databases;
- Acting as the liaison between Treasury and various stakeholder groups (Front Office, IT, Operations, Holding and Subsidiaries) for the development of valuation and risk processes and the analytics platform;
- New products analysis, systems developments and implementation in terms of Pricing and Risk processes;
- Planning and contributing to the development of systems, proactively identifying any operational changes or additional business needs within the IT System to make reporting of Risk management more effective;
- Developing comprehensive information packs and dashboards used by business areas and by senior management at all levels;
- Making decisions and solving problems - analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
What skills / experience do we need from you?
We are looking for the following education, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in Risk and/or Pricing (at least 3-5 years) in the Banking sector, consultancy and/or supervision authority;
- Knowledge of EU financial sector regulation;
- SQL/databases programming and presentation skills;
- Experience with front office and pricing systems, namely Kondor+ and KSP (Finastra).
Who are we looking for?
As well as a proactive attitude and organised mindset, we are looking for people who have / are:
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Team players with an open-minded approach towards other cultures and ability to work in an international team and lead on projects;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and English; and
- Strong sense of responsibility and good organisation skills.
Only applications through LinkedIn will be considered, please do not send to us by email.
Please note: Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive, we will only contact those candidates that we would like to invite to interview for this position. We cannot provide feedback to applicants who are unnsuccessful in gaining an interview.
We are responsible for ensuring that we use your personal data in compliance with data protection laws In Europe. As such, before you send your CV, please click on the link below which will take to our website and click on the relevant privacy notice which explains what personal data we will collect and how we will use it. Please take the time to read and understand all of the information it contains.