Senior Tax Specialist | Fidelidade
Sobre a vaga
We are hiring a Senior Tax Specialist to integrate our Tax Division, which is part of the Accounting and Financial Information Department (DCI). You will have the opportunity to interact with several stakeholders, while providing transversal tax support to the companies of Fidelidade Group.
- Assist in the preparation of the tax returns and accurate timely filling of all tax forms;
- Review documents and financial records to determine forms needed to complete tax returns;
- Knowledge of Portuguese tax codes and other relevant tax legislation to prepare tax returns and comply with all tax local rules;
- Interact with tax advisors as well as internal and external auditors and certified accountants, including preparation of certain technical memos;
- Contribute to the development of policies, procedures and processes in order to minimize tax risks;
- Support account payables /account receivables teams with VAT related questions and with invoice workflows;
- Monitoring all tax expense and other tax sensitive accounts with accounting team;
- Be involved in group tax projects and collaborate effectively in local and cross-border operations;
- Perform tax research and analysis of complex tax issues;
- Respond to tax questions raised by company business network and other group companies;
- Provide the necessary fiscal support for group operations in Portugal, liaising with other areas (finance, legal, etc.), tax consultants or tax authority, whenever necessary.
The profile we are looking for:
- Degree qualification in Tax/Economic/Administrative/Accounting area or equivalent;
- Affiliated in the Portuguese Charted Account Chamber (recommended);
- 5/6 years of relevant tax experience in complex multi-national and multi-currency frameworks;
- Strong knowledge of tax laws and proficient in performing and documenting technical research:
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards;
- Advanced knowledge office tools. Knowledge of SAP Finance would be welcome;
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English;
- Independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working, even under pressure;
- Good communication skills, able to build relationships with other Finance teams and headquarters;
- Continuous improvement mindset and curiosity;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail to produce high quality output.
Are you interested in this offer? We look forward to receiving your application! Send us your resume until 21/05/2021.